Pressure washers and trashcans.

Ok so I am the nosy neighbor. I went to the park the other week on a thursday and forgot to put out the trash before I left. I got back at about the time that the trash would have been picked up and didn't want to drag it to the curb if it was already gone, so I checked a neighbors can. The trash had already been picked up, but what I saw shocked and amazed me. His trash can was cleaner than my kitchen floor. It didn't smell, it was seriously pristine.

So of course for the last couple of weeks I have been contemplating getting out there with some bleach and a scrub brush. Well today I was cleaning out the garage and I came across the pressure washer. My trashcan is now as clean as the neighbors. It is actually quite fulfilling to watch the black goop just melt away. No wonder I can't get Stephen to stop when he gets out doing a job like that.

So if you have a pressure washer at home, go have fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of person takes kids camping....

Back to School