Back to School


How did i get myself into this one? I've been asking myself this question everyday for the last week. We decided that this was a good time for me to finish my bachelors. So as I type this I sit outside of Daniel 412 waiting to face my greatest fear, public speaking class. I wonder if the teacher allows barf bags in class.
I have begrudgingly attended orientation even dragging Haylie to one session, she loved it and her enthusiasm helped alot.The good thing about transferring to a new college is that while all of my classes transferred making me currently a junior, none of the grades seem to have transferred leaving me with the proverbial clean slate. So not only do I have to take this class but I have to male an A. So wish me luck.





Comments

  1. wow. you brave soul! you go girl. It sounds like you needed to come home from your first day and pressure wash something! we are so NOT old!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of person takes kids camping....