Everytime I mop the Kitchen Floor......

........Something is bound to happen.



About two hours after I cleaned the kitchen floor. Now I say cleaned because mopped implies that I only used a mop, no I scrubbed the floor,on hand and knee.I removed every hint of oatmeal or spaghetti. It was spotless.

Also, in my quest for household cleanliness I bathed the children. I then proceeded to take a much deserved break. I saw Justin go into the kitchen, but thought what can he do in there. (List to follow.) I made a video to remember him by after I sent him off to the wilderness camp for wayward toddlers. I it would be amusing here. Enjoy.



Oh yes here is the much anticipated list of things that a toddler can do in a kitchen that I thought was childproofed...

1. Dump a pot plant all over the floor.

2. Eat dirt.

3. Eat trash... (Reminder get a lock for the trash can.)

4. Empty all dishes from the cabinets.

5. Start a heavy metal band with your pots.

6. Invite sisters to join band and and go on tour.

7. Clean out the freezer.

8. Feed dog from the trash.

9. Take diaper off and poop on floor.

10. Climb on top of fridge. (I'm still waiting for this one,my mom says that my little brother did this about his age.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of person takes kids camping....

Back to School