2012



It can't believe that another year has come and gone.  And while I may be older than the internet I realized this morning that I'm not over the hill yet. I've accomplished a lot this year so here's the list...


  • Finished my BS 
  • Finished all but three classes for my Masters :)
  • Discovered that we can take the kids to a restaurant with fewer odd looks :)
  • The youngest started 4K so I have a quiet house until 11 am :)
  • Cleaned something almost every day.
  • Survived 4  IEP meetings. I really don't like parent teacher conferences.
  • Reorganized the kitchen (it involved a sledge hammer :)
  • Still have 4 kids
  • Discovered that I live town with lots of parades :)
Regrettably I still have not learned patience.  It's not a resolution just an observation. I don't even try to make those anymore, I never make it past January 2nd.  I think patience comes with age and experience, I have more than when I was 20 but not nearly as much as I will have when I'm 60.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What kind of person takes kids camping....

Back to School